Who are we?
Kadans is a community for cyclists with a love for cycling & passion for cycling.
We do Social Rides of 55 - 85 km where the experience and safety toghter with a good atmosphere comes first.
The rides are guided by our road captains with excellent knowledge of the area. They guide you to the most beautiful places every week.
Café Coureur, the place where the race is king & the cyclist is emperor. And we also include that Kadans literally! Both men and women, starting or trained cyclist, together we have the same goal: fun on and off the bike!
Free participation: as a member you take part in the rides as often as you want.
- Group 1 has a target speed of 31+ GDPR and is supervised by Brent Herckens & Jurgen Groffils.
- Group 2 aims for an average speed of 27-30 GDPR under the supervision of Tom Duchamps & Peter Goossens.
- Group 3 enjoy themselves at a target speed of 24-26 GDPR under the supervision of Gert-Jan Milis & Peter Lantmeeters.
Do you also wanna guide a group? Report to the leaders!
Depending on the evolution of the community, additional groups can be formed.
Throughout the year, we ride three trips every week, each time at the following times:
- Thursday 18:30 pm: #afterworkride
- Saturday 9:30 am: #lifehindbars
- Sunday 9:30 am: #neverstopriding
Starting hours can change sporadically, if so, you will be the first to know!
We are also proud ambassadors of Café Coureur outside the Belgium borders!
The first ride from Café Coureur will be ridden on Sunday, February 28, 2021.
Departure and arrival is always at Cafe Coureur. We gather a little earlier to enjoy a cup together Il Magistrale.
To make it as accessible as possible, also for who's running late, we ride XNUMX fixed routes. On special occasions we ride a different route, of course you get notified ahead. Click on the route to open and download it!
When the nights get longer and the days get shorter, we switch to a fixed route on Thursday that we complete twice!
- Participation in all 140 #socialrides
- CC Kadansclothing at group discount, 3 order moments per year:
- January: Spring clothing
- April: Summer clothing
- July: Winter clothing
- Exclusive 10 + 1 CC Kadans drinks menu
- Exclusive CC Kadans summer lounge / bar
- 10% on Café Coureur merchandising
- 10% on Café Coureur events
- 10% on Café Coureur accommodation arrangements
- 20% on Kask helmets
- 15% on 6D sports nutrition
- 10% on Probikecare bicycle coating
- New members: Summer jersey Bioracer Speedwear
How to be part of our community?
Every candidate member of Kadans can cycle twice for free to soak up the atmosphere of the community.
Membership fee for new members is € 95 including summer sweater
Current members: € 60
You will be contacted by email regarding your extension.
Since many of you are already insured, individually or through a club, we do not provide insurance throughout our membership.
If you don't have insurance, we encourage you to take an insurance with Cycling Vlaanderen. With Cycle Club Kadans as your club. In that way you're insured for only € 28 and you also enjoy numerous benefits.
I discovered the pleasure of cycling at CC Kadans, and the motivation found in the community! Thanks
After years of following cycling, I decided to start riding myself in early 2020. At Kadans I was surrounded by a group of people that motivated me week after week. From hanging on in the beginning, to taking te lead in October. Awesome!
Ex-motocross racer, achieved many victories and strong finishes at an European level. Despite his drive and willpower, heavy fractures and operations kept him from his big breakthrough. Now he spends his free time on a bicycle, alternating with running.
+32 4 74 95 36 42
Former cyclist & still active in the cycling world, stopped cycling in 2011. Currently Ruben is a Cycling Assistant and guides children taking their first steps in cycling within the Flemish Cycling School at Circuit Zolder, where ex-yellow jersey at the Tour de France Marc Wauters is his superior. He is also a mechanic at Lotto-Soudal & self-employed in a secondary occupation.
+32 4 94 78 17 95