What's in it for you?
- Guidance of the platoons
- Pasta “driver” (spaghetti bolognaise) at the departure
- One supply for the short distance and two for the long distance
- At the finish: a Kwaremont
- Short distance: hamburger
- Long distance: bacon and eggs
- After the finish: entertainment
- For riders who participate in a Mystic Ride for the first time: Raceviz Fluojacket (retail value € 39)
Departure and arrival in Café Coureur Borgloon. You can park right next to the building. Travel on time so that you have enough time for the delicious pasta.
Long distance: Departure at sunset 22:03 PM, return at sunrise 5:18 AM with two supply stops = +/- 160 km
Short distance: Departure at sunset 22:03 pm, return around 1:30 am with one restocking stop = +/- 80 km
Everyone who is individually registered and whose email address has been correctly entered will receive information about their participation in the Mystic Ride about a week before the event
Opening hours registration booth
- Saturday June 19 from 19 pm
Front and rear light are mandatory as well as wearing one Raceviz Fluojacket.
Showers & Spray mode
The bicycle is available upon arrival cleaned and can use the Roubaix showers.