Bizz & Bike
Meetings in a unique course setting
Our multipurpose meeting room, with a capacity of up to 30 people, offers a unique setting for your company meetings.
With our various catering options, we provide tasty and relaxing breaks so that you can enter the meeting full of energy.
We offer you:
- A casual homely atmosphere
- Unique location: renovated village school decorated in the ultimate cycling atmosphere
- Easily accessible = 8 km from the E313 highway
- Ample parking space next to the building with 2 charging stations
- Beamer and projection screen
- Flipchart chart with markers
- Excellent WiFi
- Continental breakfast with sandwiches, pastries, cold meats, fresh fruit, yogurt, granola and a hard-boiled egg
- Breakouts with sweet treats
- Lunch with luxury sandwiches and fresh soup
- Dinner consisting of starter, main course and dessert
Business events on and off the bike
tailor-made active company events where companies can network in a sporty way with employees, customers, relations, ... Café Coureur is therefore a breath of fresh air in offering professional hospitality. After all, we are convinced that the active way of networking is the most intense.
Café Coureur was assigned the entire organization of the Heysel Challenge. Each time we took a bunch of 25 to 30 business partners for a nice ride to the games of KRC Genk.
We create the routes. We guide the rides on and off the bike. We provide supplies, technical support and transport the bikes back to the Luminus Arena. But above all we guarantee a unique experience!
Maasmechelen Village organized a charity ride for parents of children who died in a traffic accident.
We supported their ride to the Belgian coast and back: good for 449 km of determination in difficult circumstances!
In 2016, we inspired their marketing manager to strengthen the bond between the commercial team and cycling customers. In the meantime, we have organized and guided a total of four one-day cycling experience with them, including breakfast, creative cycling routes and challenges, lunch in the field, after-drink and sports BBQ.
Café Coureur is also the ideal venue for all your company parties. The combination of the cycling café with a capacity of 70 people, the multipurpose room for up to 30 people, our fantastic panoramic terrace that can accommodate 80 people, the unique construction of the building that breathes course and the fully equipped kitchen, gives us the opportunity to build parties tailored to your company.